The Ayrshire Alps Cycle Park is situated at the north end of the Galloway Forest Park and consists of 16 graded on road cycle climbs. The park concept was created by Christopher Johnson and is developed and promoted by Ayr Burners Cycling, a local group. The terrain offers fantastic scenery, quiet cycle friendly roads and a tough cycling challenge.
Ayrshire Alps on Strava
- The Byne 4.5km 3.7% – South of Girvan – View segment on Strava
- Blackies Brae 4.7km 3.9% – South of Old Dailly – View segment on Strava
- Glenalla (Northside/Cloyntie) 7.0km 3.4% – South of Crosshill – View segment on Strava
- Tairlaw Summit (from Straiton) 8.6km 3.3% – South of Straiton – View segment on Strava
- Tairlaw Summit (Shalloch) 4.0km 4.3% – South of Straiton – View segment on Strava